Social Media Manager – Part Time
Responsible for developing and executing a social media strategy that grows the following of Corrupted Media productions and its VR Esport, Vertical Shift.
- Efficiently develop topical content to increase brand relevance, foster global social conversation, and build vibrant communities.
- Generate images and videos for social media.
- Build social network-specific strategies that drive the health, growth, and engagement of our games.
- Own tracking of the health of all social media channels; test, iterate, and analyze to drive improvements and dashboard monitoring and reporting.
- Engage the community in active discussion, driving conversations about improving Vertical Shift.
- Engaging content creators and influencers through Social Media.
- Support regular tournaments and events.
- Attract new players to Vertical Shift
What We’re Looking For
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience developing and posting content on all social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tik Tok and YouTube
- Advanced knowledge of social media metrics and key performance indicators
- Experience and direct contact with social media measurement and reporting.
- Living in the United States, preferably in Georgia
- An involved VR Gamer that can identify with a broad audience of players to understand and anticipate their needs.
- Relevant experience in video games, mobile games, or entertainment.
- Creative thinking with a passion for big ideas that push the boundaries.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, readily adapting to changing priorities.
About Corrupted Media
Corrupted Media Productions the indie Game Studio developing Vertical Shift. Vertical Shift is a VR Esport currently available in early access on Meta Quest and Steam VR. Vertical Shift features Grapple Hooks and Jetpacks and engages players in flying, fast-paced, matches of multiplayer game modes.
Corrupted Media hosts regular tournaments and events in Vertical Shift and is actively developing the game. Content updates to the title are released monthly.
How to Apply
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com